From: Jon Price [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 1:23 PM
To: Scott Kaiser
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; veritas-vx@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-vx] 5.0 -- Do I really need all these pkgs?

(Sorry, wanted to send this to the list too..)

Hi,

Is MP3 available for Solaris?

I'm also upgrading from Veritas 4.x to 5.x and on Solaris 10.

Veritas Support told me there is no Veritas 5.0MP3 for Solaris available
yet.
Do you know whether that's true?  (is MP3 only available for Linux for
example)?

Jon

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 2:49 PM, Scott Kaiser