Thank you! I think you hit the nail on the head with this one. After doing
some research I do not have the netapp apm installed. (Though the ASL is
installed.) Now I'm off to find where on the symantec website I can find the
netapp apm and make sure I get all the asl/apm versions setup correctly.

Romeo

On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 5:32 PM, Joshua Fielden <[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Romeo Theriault
System Administrator
Information Technology Services