The node has been removed from the cluster.

Nothing to freeze

From: veritas-vx-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-vx-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of Sengor
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 6:06 AM
To: i man
Cc: veritas-vx@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-vx] Query 1

Don't forget to freeze the node persistently.

On Tue, Feb 3, 2009 at 1:35 AM, i man <imanuk2...@googlemail.com> wrote:

All,

I plan to decomission one node which has a VCS and some disks assigned
to VXFS.  The node has to be removed from VCS and then reinstall the OS
on the system. VXFS has some disks coming from EMC SAN. Do I need to
remove the disks from the VXFS before I reinstall the OS so as to not
create any problems on the SAN side. I have switched off all the service
groups and removed the node from the VCS cluster already. Also would it
be wise to uninstall the VXFS from the node ?

Ciao

sengork