Hi Andrey,

I do not much about VCS , however I am well versed with VxVM.
I only know the basic concepts and have a understanding of cluster
configuration like Quorum etc.
I do not think that we can afford to hire any consultant or the VCS
configuration.
Do anyhaves some docs which containes some Peoplessoft specific cluster
config details.

I will be highly thankful.

Regards
Alok