Hi,

Is it possible to use "vxdisk resize" on a EFI disk? I tried it on a
Solaris 10 5/08 with VxVM 5.0MP1 but got the following error:

root # vxdisk -g backupDG resize backup-disk1
VxVM vxdisk ERROR V-5-1-11476 Device backup-disk1: is an EFI
device,resize operation not supported for EFI disks

So basically I expanded the backend EMC CLARiiON LUN by 500GB to
1.5TB and was planning on dynamically resizing the LUN on Solaris.
But this obviously doesn't work. Is there a VxVM patch in place for
this to work, or any other way to fix this without tearing apart the
LUN and re-doing everything?

Thanks,

Rongsheng