Hello:

I have a disk group DG1 on server bda1k. Which is a Solaris 10 U5
server. Boot disk is disk2.

I installed Solaris 10 U6 on a different disk. It is a fresh init
install. Hostname changes to sca1k. Boot disk is disk0.

There are on the same 1405 box.

On bda1k, I entered # vxvol deport DG1 before shut it down.

After boot sca1k up, vxdisk list shows all the disks are there. Entered
# vxdctl enable;

# vxdg import DG1; # vsrecover -g DG1 -sb

There is no error from above commands.

# vxprint -g DG1

TY NAME         ASSOC        KSTATE   LENGTH   PLOFFS   STATE    TUTIL0
PUTIL0

dg DG1          DG1          -        -        -        -        -
-

dm DG11         c1t8d0s2     -        35302480 -        -        -
-

v  V01          fsgen        ENABLED  16777216 -        ACTIVE   -
-

pl dg1_vol1-01  V01          ENABLED  16777216 -        ACTIVE   -
-

sd dg1_1-01     dg1_vol1-01  ENABLED  16777216 0        -        -
-

pl dg1_vol1-02  V01          ENABLED  LOGONLY  -        ACTIVE   -
-

sd dg1_1-02     dg1_vol1-02  ENABLED  528      LOG      -        -
-

# ls -al /dev/vx/rdsk/DG1/V01

crw-------   1 root     root     323, 8000 Apr 21 16:56
/dev/vx/rdsk/DG1/V01

# mount -F vxfs /dev/vx/dsk/DG1/V01 /mnt

UX:vxfs mount: ERROR: V-3-20003: Cannot open /dev/vx/dsk/DG1/V01: No
such device or address

UX:vxfs mount: ERROR: V-3-24996: Unable to get disk layout version

Thanks in advance.

Warren L.

Confidentiality Note: This e-mail, including any attachment to it, may contain
material that is confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or "Protected Health
Information," within the meaning of the regulations under the Health Insurance
Portability & Accountability Act as amended.  If it is not clear that you are
the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this
transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of
this e-mail, including any attachment to it, is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please immediately return it to the sender
and delete it from your system. Thank you.