Have you tried to clean up the DMP device tree ?

-----Original Message-----
From: veritas-vx-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-vx-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of joel
Sent: 20 July 2009 19:54
To: Robinson, Greg
Cc: veritas-vx@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-vx] vxdisk path question/concern [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

The problem is sde is the new drive and sdf is one that was already on the
system.  They seemed to have switched their paths somehow and I am not sure
how to get around that.  So right now sdf is being seen as sde in the list
option.  Not sure how they got into this particular state google searches
haven't turned up anything relative.

~joel