It is a new feature :-)
You need to cleanup solaris device tree  after disk removal and before you add
any new disks if you want to use the same host LUN.

After some experiments and reboot as the results of this experiments we have
found correct cleanup procedure.

For me it works and after this new devices can be added with aot of
reboot:

*remove disks from all disk groups
* then remove disks from veritas ( vxdisk rm <disks> )
* offline all paths to this disks
luxadm -e offline /dev/rdsk/......

I'm doing it like this :
 vxdisk path | awk ' $2 ~ /DISKS_REGEXP/  { print "/dev/rdsk/"$1 } ' >
/tmp/all_disks_paths
# vxdisk list | awk ' $0 ~ /DISKS_REGEXP/  { print $1 } ' | while read # disk;
do vxdisk rm $disk; done
cat /tmp/all_disks_paths | while read disk; do luxadm -e offline $disk; done

Than you need to unconfigure this disconnected devices with cfgadm ( cfgadm -c
unconfigure -o unusable_SCSI_LUN or unusable_FCP_dev, depends of solaris
version ).

All paths can be found like this :
cat /tmp/all_disks_paths  | nawk ' { str=substr($1,11);
sub(/c[0-9]*/,"&::",str);  sub(/d[0-9]*s2/,"",str); sub("t","",str); print
tolower(str); } ' | sort | uniq | while read path; do  cfgadm -c
unconfigure -o unusable_SCSI_LUN  $path; done

And then

devfsadm -Cv

After this cleanup veritas tree :

vxddladm stop eventsource
mv /etc/vx/disk.info /etc/vx/disk.indo_backup
mv /etc/vx/array.info /etc/vx/array.info_backup
rm /dev/vx/dmp/*
rm /dev/vx/rdmp/*
vxdisk scandisks
vxdctl enable