From: veritas-vx-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-vx-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of Matthew
Williams
Sent: Saturday, February 27, 2010 2:28 AM
To: veritas-vx@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-vx] Graphical or Excel

Anybody have any tools or know of a tool that will interpret a vxprint
into either a graph based layout or a Excel. Quite frankly any
manipulation will be helpful. Would love to have a "vea simulator" !!

I am doing a storage assessments with only the vxprint to work with and
it's a pain.

Any suggestions are appreciated

Matthew Williams