Hi,

I have a a server with volumes configured with remote mirror.
I need to replace an old site (old storage enclosure) with a new site (new
sotrage enclosure).
I thought about the following procedure:

The old site is called "oldsite" and the new site is called "newsite".

1.       Initializing the new storage disks
2.       Set a new site tag on these disks ("newsite").
3.       Join the new disks to the diskgroup
4.       Set the siteconsistent tag to off on all the volumes in the
diskgroup
5.       Use vxevac to evacute the oldsite disks, disk by disk
6.       Add the new site ("newsite") to the diskgroup: vxdg -g <diskgroup>
addsite newsite
7.       Remove the old site ("oldsite") from the diskgroup: vxdg -g
<diskgroup> rmsite oldsite
8.       Set the siteconsistent tag to on on all the volumes in the
diskgroup

Will my way work, and/or is there a better way to achieve what I want?
Are there any caveats I should be aware of?

Thanks,