From: veritas-vx-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
[mailto:veritas-vx-boun...@mailman.eng.auburn.edu] On Behalf Of
lktho...@gmail.com
Sent: 12 July 2010 07:27 AM
To: veritas-vx@mailman.eng.auburn.edu
Subject: [Veritas-vx] Stripping for scalable performance on CFS

Hi all,

currently we are using two 500gb partition to use stripping volume with
two column disk. My question is that is it involve downtime when doing
third column disk expansion into this volume? What is the process to add
third column disk? Does stripping IO method work when we mix disks type
such as SAS + FC?
We are currently using symantec cluster file system 5.1 with redhat
enterprise linux 5

please advice, thanks