Just looking through the HCL and it looks with our Netapp FAS3170 array,
iscsi is supported with SF 5.0 but not with SF 5.1. Is this just an
accidental omission in the HCL or is iscsi support dropped for netapp in
5.1?

5.1 HCL (page 36):
http://www.symantec.com/business/support/resources/sites/BUSINESS/content/live/TECHNICAL_SOLUTION/74000/TECH74012/en_US/330441.pdf?__gda__=1286308082_077d9858f2b38b43269cae78ca5c850b

<http://www.symantec.com/business/support/resources/sites/BUSINESS/content/live/TECHNICAL_SOLUTION/74000/TECH74012/en_US/330441.pdf?__gda__=1286308082_077d9858f2b38b43269cae78ca5c850b>5.0
HCL (page 57):

http://www.symantec.com/business/support/resources/sites/BUSINESS/content/staging/TECHNICAL_SOLUTION/47000/TECH47620/en_US/12.0/283161.pdf?__gda__=1286309034_38d5a3681ab221f4e3598eac02f6a887

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 4:16 AM, Ashish Yajnik <ashish_yaj...@symantec.com>wrote:

>  True for iSCSI as well. From 5.1 onwards, all ASL/APMs are bundled into a
> single package available from the HCL to download.
>

> -Ashish

<<image001.png>>

<<image002.gif>>