Compare output of prtvtoc -s /dev/rdsk/<boot disk> with vxprint -htg bootdg
output, specifically the line:

 SD NAME         PLEX         DISK     DISKOFFS LENGTH   [COL/]OFF DEVICE
MODE

DiskOffs (Disk offset in 512 byte sectors) and length (same unit) define the
location on the disk of the subdisk (the plex is irrelevant for the
question). At least the lengths should match in the output of both commands.

Bill