How do you get the tags folder to show up in the Versions window? I
have a tags directory in the repository, but in my Versions repository
browse window (which shows trunk), there's nothing to 'option'-click-n-
drag (for Macs) trunk to. If I option-click-drag trunk, I get a dialog
box to name the copied file, but it won't let me set the file path
("will be copied into").