Hi Dirk,

I just sent you (or Versions) an e-mail also about the license stuff,
sorry for a double posting!

That is absolutely great and wonderful if we can install it on
multiple computers but only use it on one at a time!  That solves all
my problems.

Thanks for clearing that up!  Keep up the good work!

-Drew