Hi Everybody,

As some of you noticed we experienced some problems yesterday with our
purchasing server.  It basically couldn't keep up with everyone who
was trying to buy Versions, which was absolutely stunning and
unexpected for us.  So first of all, thanks to everyone for trying to
buy our software!

The instructions below are both for people who received a coupon code
from Beanstalk and people who received one from us directly.

If you had a coupon code, but it didn't work, please send an email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the following information, so we can sort
things out and get everyone their 10% discount as quickly as possible.

If you bought Versions, but didn't receive your 10% discount, include
the following information
- the email address you used for the paypal transaction
- your full name
- your coupon code
Please use the subject line "Purchased, coupon code didn't work".

If you tried to buy Versions, but didn't because your coupon code did
not work, please include:
- your full name and email address
- your coupon code and where you obtained it.
Please use the subject line "Coupon code didn't work, not purchased".

If you already sent us an email about problems with your coupon code,
there's no need to send another one following the above instructions.
We're going through every email we've received so far, the above
instructions are just here to help streamline the process and let
everyone know what information we need to recover their coupon codes.

Thanks,
- Dirk

the Versions team