On Tue, Nov 18, 2008 at 1:21 PM, Gary L. Gray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

>
>
> On Nov 18, 2008, at 12:27 PM, David wrote:
> > - Showing the changed file counts for all my working copies in the
> > left column. That's just unnecessary. Maybe show me counts only for
> > the one currently selected?
>
> I like it and it is useful.
>

I agree -- I have 20+ working copies/repositories and this is so useful for
wrapping up at the end of the day, especially.  I can't tell you how many
times I've come to work on a project and realized there are changes sitting
in my WC from months ago -- really bad if you work with other people...

-Ray

--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"Versions" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/versions?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to