Hi,

I have moved my repositories from an old server to a new one, using
svnadmin dump and svnadmin load. This worked fine.

I then went into Versions and changed each Repository Bookmark
location to reflect the new server's URL. Again no problems.

However, the working copies that are under these Repo Bookmarks are
still "connected" with the repo's on the old server, not the new ones
— how do I update my existing working copies to talk to the new
server?

I guess I could delete my working copy folders in the finder and re-
check them out from the new server. However, these are websites, and I
will have to do the same on the "working copies" on the live servers.
In that scenario I'd much rather not go deleting live files and
rechecking out.

Thanks :)
jeff