Hello -- I get a dialog box with the error listed in the Subject line,
when trying to connect using an svn:// URL and SASL.

Command line works i.e. "svn log svn://svn.example.com", it lists the
realm and prompts me for username and password. But with Versions, I
just get that error, even if I edit the bookmark and enter my SASL
username and password.

Any ideas? Is SASL support built into Versions? I have had success
connecting to svn:// URLs that don't use SASL, and with svn+ssh. But
this particular repository uses SASL and I have to connect using svn://.

Thank you very much in advance! I'm trying to evaluate Versions for
purchase and getting this working will definitely impact my decision.