Just for the record, I second this.
Koen's first reply offered a perfectly acceptable answer, and there is
very little else Dirk could have said in his second reply. But people
hear what they want to hear, especially if they were looking for a
reason to justify not buying Versions to begin with.

On top of which Versions at its regular price is still cheaper than
Cornerstone with 20% off! If you rather spend more on another product
because you couldn't get the one you wanted for even less than it's on
offer for, you need to get your priorities straight.