In fact, I already complained (using the feedback form) during the
beta stage. I though that the developers would try to fix the problem
before releasing the final version, but now I realize that I was wrong
as the same problem happens with 1.0.3.

Does anybody know some workaround for this problem? Apart from not
using these kind of characters in the filenames. :-P

Regards