Hi!
I'm new to Versions. So far (after trying SvnX, Cornerstone,
ZigVersion, builtin XCode client) I think Versions is the best for my
needs (getting different previuos versions of whole project).
But I found 1 problem: no files are listed in project subfolders.
Versions shows file in projects folder, but I can't view subfolder
contents. View mode is set to "All". What is it? Am I doing something
wrong?

Here is screenshot http://img.skitch.com/20090125-e8gx43777999r6ks48yjac4rif.jpg