I was hoping to manage all of my SVN projects via Versions and made
the full transition a few days ago. I noticed that for one of my
repositories, Versions is showing a directory and its files as being
changed. I have specified via Terminal that the directory and files
within be ignored, but Versions still displays them in the file
browser. Right clicking on the directory or files shows the contextual
menu option 'Ingore [name of file, etc]' being grayed out.

It's a little counter intuitive when I toggle the file browser view to
show changed files and continue seeing items that I wish to ignore.