If you're exporting from your working copy, I believe this is the expected behavior—that is, export should reflect the current state of your working copy, while removing all versioning information (the invisible .svn directories). If you select the same directory in the Repository bookmark (rather than Working Copy bookmark) you should get a copy that only has the committed versions of the files.

What are you selecting when you say "if I choose the whole local repositroy"?

- Quinn