I haven't done it from inside Versions myself, but this page may help explain/demonstrate how it may be done.

http://ssel.vub.ac.be/ssel/internal:fmdiff

Note the last section: "Permanently using FileMerge". You can edit your config file to have every SVN client on your machine use a specific diff/diff3 command each time.

Hope that helps,
 - Quinn