On Apr 5, 2009, at 7:17 AM, Alberto Ganesh Barbati wrote:

On 31 Mar, 00:03, Quinn Taylor <quinntay...@mac.com> wrote:

(As a note, I can't find anywhere on that link that backs up your
claim. Midway down the page, it states that Xcode 1.5+ has support
for Subversion built-in, but nothing about which version of Subversion.
That article was last update at the end of 2005, right when SVN 1.3
was released, which is why the instructions detail installing SVN
1.2.3.)

Look for the heading "Xcode and Subversion". The first sentence says,
literally: "Support for Subversion is built into Xcode (version 1.5
and later)."

Ganesh

That was the sentence I was referring to. As I mentioned, it means version 1.5+ of Xcode, not of Subversion. If it were meant as you interpret it, the sentence would instead read: "Support for Subversion (version 1.5 and later) is built into Xcode."

Leopard currently ships with Subversion 1.4.4, and Xcode works with it happily — as this 2005 article demonstrates, it also worked fine with Subversion 1.2.x.

 - Quinn