Hi Ruluk,

You just beat me to it :)

We're aware of this problem.  Andrew's post at the bottom of that
thread accurately describes what's going on.  The best way to solve
this would to change something in HFS+, the second-best to handle the
differences in subversion.  Since we're not in control of either,
we're stuck with providing a workaround for it in Versions.  We are
looking into what the best/least disruptive workaround could be.

All the best,
- Dirk

the Versions team