The devs seem to have done a pretty decent job of breaking the app into a number of .nib files, and there is a resource for localized strings, but my first impression is that a bit more behind-the-scenes work remains to be done before localization can take place in earnest. Not only does everything in the app have to use localized strings, but it generally makes synchronizing changes much easier when the UI has settled down sufficiently. From the way the devs are describing their pending changes, my guess is that localization will come, but it will be much better if it comes after the major changes as yet in store. :-)

 - Quinn

PS — João, I'd offer my services at Portuguese translation when the time comes, but you're much more adept than I. Perhaps if you do a pt- br localization I can help get the minor details right? Not that Portugal Portuguese is "wrong", just different like English in the UK and USA. :-)