I am facing a strange issue. Here are some basic details:

svn 1.5
hosted by svn-dude.com
the code is and XCode project for an iPhone app
Versions for Mac version 1.0.3

Symptom: If I do a checkout of the entire tree at the root the
operation aborts at a certain point with an error:

In directory /x/y/z/abc.xcodeprod Can't move source to dest Can't
move /x/y/z/abc.xcodeproj/.svn/tmp/prop-base/atiq.pbxuser.svn-base' to
'/Users/raza154/Desktop/x/y/z/abc.xcodeproj/.svn/prop-base/
atiq.pbxuser.svn-base': No such file or directory

Since the checkout operation aborts at that point nothing can be
retrieved after that. On top of that the Versions counts for
uncommitted changes and updates needed goes crazy.

Also, there is a "? Missing" label next to the folder that contains
the xcodeproj file and there is a "Busy" label next to the xcodeproj
file. The files under the xcodeproj file (folder) have "Unversioned"
labeled next to them.

Any help with this is appreciated as I have no clue how to fix this.

-Raza