That is indeed nice, but there are a lot of more important features
that have higher priority than that on my wishlist. Just to mention a
few (in order of priority):

1) possibility to see the local differences from the commit window
2) make "revert to revision" use "svn merge" and add "update to
revision" using "svn update"
3) merge/branch support
4) changelists support
5) sparse checkout support
6) history of the past commit messages in the commit window
7) possibility to fetch a past revision without performing an update/
merge (aka "svn cat")

Just my opinion