Yes, I'm sure.
I did some more exports and checkouts

1) 4 minutes for the checkout, 26 minutes for the export. (not doing
anything else on the machine)
2) 5 minutes for the checkout, 3 minutes for the export. (while
watching youtube)
3) 4 minutes for the checkout, 8 minutes for the export. (while
watching youtube)
4) 4 minutes for the checkout, 4 minutes for the export. (while
watching youtube)
5) 4 minutes for the checkout, 14 minutes for the export. (while
watching youtube)