HI,
I have a file structure where a lot of uncommittted files are mixed
with a few commited ones (a game engine, where only the files we have
internally modified are checked in). It's a bit hard to work with
Versions on this structure, mainly because if I want to find the files
that were modified I have to scroll through a big list of unversioned
files and it's easy to overlook some. And when I change the file view
to Changed than it always automatically opens all folders with
unversioned files which can also be very distracting. I know that this
feature is actually very handy if all files are checked in, because it
makes it easier to see files that still need to be added, but in my
special case it's annoying.

One way to fix this would be to make the column with the status
symbols sortable, this way I could easily see all modified files at
the start

Another helpful thing would be to be able to hide unversioned files in
the hierarchical file view.

Thanks for considering this!
Greets
Felix