After initially installing versions I noticed that not all of my svn
icons were showing up on my working copies. Now the icons have stopped
displaying entirely making it hard to discern what is and what isn't
under version control. Any help would be immensely appreciated! I
mailed the support address last week but so far have not heard
anything back. Considering how expensive the app was I'm really bummed
that I can't seem to find a solution to this problem and nobody on the
Versions team is willing to respond to my email.