Hey Quinn and Georga,

I would argue the economical thing is not too important once git gains
some critical mass. It's still small compared to svn, and in a way the
compete with Mercurial which is pretty populair too.

A bigger problem would be the licensing as we can't include the Git
source without open sourcing our own app due to the GPL license. There
are ways around this (wrapping command line) but this generally
results in a lesser quality app.

- Koen