Hello, I too am experiencing the same issue on Snow Leopard. I
purchased the application today and when I tried to register the
application I get the same "Connection Error. Please try again later."
message. I am not using file vault and I added Versions to the
firewall exclusions list so it would be able to accept incoming
network connections. While attempting the registration process I
looked at the console to see if there were any messages that might
help in the debugging process but Versions didn't emit anything into
the log.