Same goes for modifications, naturally. An svn update will grab any changes.
 - Quinn

On Sep 20, 2009, at 9:21 AM, jo wrote:

Thanks Quinn,
but actually I'm not getting files added by others, only modified
files.
jo!

svn --version
svn, Version 1.6.2 (r37639)

On Sep 19, 11:12 pm, Quinn Taylor <quinntay...@mac.com> wrote:
By default, `svn update` updates your working copy (recursively) to
match whatever is in the repository. That means anything in the
directory or below it in the hierarchy. If resources are added or
removed within that directory, your working copy will be updated
accordingly. You can use the --depth option to limit how far down you
want to update if necessary, but I think the default is what you're
trying to accomplish.

  - Quinn