Hi Fabio,

The contextual menu item you see is auto added by the Finer after you
launched the application for the first time. It will be automatically
removed the next time your logout and login again of your mac.
In Snow Leopard you could even manually remove it by going to System
Preferences, Keyboard icon, Keyboard Shortcut tab, and then the
Services list item. There you should see the "open Repository URL"
item which you can then select and remove or at least disable.

Regards,
--
Jasper
the versions team