> I'm not to bothered about it but agree it could be
> better.

Well, this is one of the most annoying bugs in Versions if you ask me.
Because it not expands the dir structure to the external definitions
as well. If you have about 50 externals set-up per project it's really
annoying to have to quit versions and open it again just because
that's the quickest way to close 50 opened folders...

Please do some research on this issue!!

Kind regards,

Marijn