Move the new folders with the same names out of the repository, then update the working copy — Subversion should restore your deleted folders. If you really want to delete them, do it from within Versions (or svn) and commit before adding in the replacement directories. Or just remove the specific contents and add the new ones and do it in a single commit — it's easier to track and less complicated in the long run.

Hope that helps,
 - Quinn