Some people have reported that while Versions is running, they get an
SSL certificate acceptance dialog over and over.

For me and some other people in our team this has started happening
yesterday evening, but only with the SSL cert. used by Google Code.

If you are experiencing this same problem, or if you also have
authenticated Google Code repository bookmarks in Versions, but aren't
running into this problem, please drop us a line in this thread.  We
are investigating the problem, but would like your feedback to help
figure out how high of a priority we should give to this problem.  If
only a couple of people are running into this problem, we'll look for
a workaround first, if a lot of people are running into this issue, we
may have to adjust our planning for what/when the next Versions update
is going to be.

Thanks!
- Dirk

the Versions team