Hi everyone,

This problem has been fixed by google.  On thanksgiving nonetheless,
so I know who I'm giving thanks to ;)

If anyone still gets those dialogs (which seems pretty unlikely to me,
but you never know), please drop a line here or at google's support
page linked in my previous post.

Cheers and happy thxgiving,
- Dirk

the Versions team