Agreed. Versions performs admirably for me, and I'm not afraid to use Terminal
to accomplish tasks it doesn't yet support. Just remember, that's what we used
to have to do, for everything, back when there were no GUIs...  ;-)  I'm not
saying I don't want to see the features, but I'm not one to look a gift horse
in the mouth, either. Versions will continue to get better, and for me, that's
icing on the already delicious cake.

 - Quinn