Hi there,

I just discovered a small, probably rarely occurring bug with the
Local Changes command.

If you run Local Changes on multiple items with the same name,
Versions will only generate a temp file for one of them. So for
instance, say I have a file setup like this:
A/
   index.html
B/
   index.html
C/
   index.html

If I select all the index.html files and then run Local Changes,
Versions only generates a temp file (named index.revBASE.html) for the
one in the A folder, and then all the index.html files in my working
copy get compared to that file instead of their actual BASE versions.

I assume this is because Versions tries to use the same temp file name
for all the files.

Let me know if you need any more details on this bug.

Thanks!
-Gabriel