Recently purchased and installed versions, since then I started having
problems on my filesystem. In one case a directory was completely
corrupt and unaccessable via the finder (terminal ok), I had to
restore from timemachine to get it to work again. Today, after an
update all the files in an directory were completely missing. Versions
seems to be cause some very harmful problems that I did not experience
any issues when using svn from the command line, anybody else notice
these issues, is there a fix?