I used to like the new mode selector okay when 1.1.x first came out, but I like
it less as time goes by. The biggest reason is that the vertical lines
frequently line up with table column dividers and create visual confusion; when
I go to manually resize columns, it's easy to accidentally try to grab the
borders of the mode buttons by mistake. I'd much rather have that control be
more consistent and match the All / Changed segmented control. Not only would
it increase usability for me, but it would be a stronger visual indicator of
the current mode. Please consider switching this UI.

Thanks,
  - Quinn