I had never heard of ctags, and it looks interesting, although the lack of
Objective-C support is concerning...
http://ctags.sourceforge.net/languages.html  I agree that most SVN users are
probably dealing with source code. If the feature is sufficiently low-hanging
fruit and wouldn't bloat the code, I wouldn't mind having it, but certainly not
at the expense of some core features.

Glad I didn't put anyone off. At least, not anyone who has replied... :-)

 - Quinn