When right-clicking on a bookmark, "Delete Bookmark" appears all the way at the
bottom, far from any similar commands. Please consider moving it to just below
the Edit and Duplicate menu items. Perhaps it was intentionally placed at the
bottom so people don't click it accidentally, but it takes me a few seconds to
find it every time I need it, and the app requires confirmation before deleting
anyway. It seems especially strange given the fact that the right-click menu
for files/folders has duplicate/add/delete/rename right next to each other (as
they should be, logically).

Thanks,
  - Quinn