Hi Toby,

Sorry for the trouble. This is very strange and absolutely shouldn't
happen.

The "Versions" folder, containing your Bookmarks.plist and License
files (and the Compare Scripts folder), belongs in the "Application
Support" directory.

To find this directory, first quit Versions, then use the Finder to
navigate from your Home folder, to the "Library" folder, and in there
the "Application Support" folder.

There's probably a new folder called "Versions" in there, if so,
rename it to something else (e.g "Versions new"). Next, drag the
"Versions" folder from your Trash in there.

Now restart Versions, everything should be back to normal.

If you still experience problems, please contact us directly at
versi...@madebysofa.com

All the best,
- Dirk

the Versions team