<<inline: Screen shot 2011-03-02 at 7.32.34 AM.png>>

I have "View > Show Updates from Repository" enabled, and it's mildly annoying
that files added on the server have a generic document icon; it makes glancing
at the icon to infer what type it is rather useless. Using -[NSWorkspace
iconForFileType:] (rather than -iconForFile:) it's trivial to get an icon using
just a file extension. Since you're displaying only the standard icon (rather
than a preview icon for images, etc.) you could even cache icons in an
application-static dictionary (keyed by file extension) to reduce memory use
and make lookups really fast. (I have no idea how you're implementing it now,
just an idea.)

Thanks,
  - Quinn