Delete prefs perhaps?

-----Original Message-----
From: josh <soniktro...@gmail.com>
Sender: versions@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 13:21:02
To: Versions<versions@googlegroups.com>
Subject: 1.1.7 crash

After updating to 1.1.7 this morning Versions crashed and showed me
the 'send bug report' message and from then on I couldn't open the app
without it crashing straight away. I tried restarting and no
difference. I restored the older version out of Time Machine and
everything is working again, but I'm not going to update again until I
know it's going to work. Anyone got a similar issue?